IP Portfolio/Patent Evaluation
This is a comprehensive and complex service in which we seek and acquire IP assets to fill in gaps and improve the quality of your portfolio.
We divest intellectual assets to produce revenue for your company.
When & why do you need?
• To generate additional revenue streams
• To finalize a transaction involving IP, such as investment
• IP cost control and maximize portfolio value
What is the tangible benefit for your company?
• Cost reduction for IP expenses
• Identifying licensing opportunities for new revenue streams
• Mergers and acquisitions, anti-infringement actions
How & what do we deliver?
In the market step, we conduct a quick evaluation of your patent portfolio, which allows us to map and align your portfolio to your products and services, and identify patents that are important for defensive or strategic goals.
The second step is for keeping costs under control. We identify relinquishing patents that are no longer relevant to current technology / in jurisdiction / no longer required. We also forecast prosecution, drafting, and maintenance expenses. We combine all this information to navigate your IP strategy.
The final step is to identify monetization options. We identify IP assets you can monetize to create more revenue. As a result, we deliver you a detailed evaluation report of your IP portfolio.